United MileagePlus frequent flyer program has got massive 75% bonus when you buy points. This is good idea for premium travel (premium economy, business or first class). Before purchasing this points go to United website and check if there is available seat for your next travel. For more information/purchasing go to United Airlines site. This offer expire September 29th.
Once you buy miles you can use it for flying on United and United Partners (which include Star Alliance so Singapore Airline, Air New Zealand, Lufthansa and many more).
Below see some information as per United MileagePlus condition.
- Promotional offer valid until 11:59 p.m. CT on September 29, 2017.
- Miles are available in increments of 1,000 up to a maximum of 85,000 miles.
- Bonuses will be calculated on a per transaction basis only. The bonus amount applicable to a transaction is shown in the chart. Transactions may not be aggregated to calculate the bonus.
- Bonus Miles will generally be credited to the recipient’s MileagePlus account when the transaction is complete; provided that certain transactions may take up to 48 hours.
- Bonus miles count towards the 150,000 mile annual limit per account.
- Purchase up to 150,000 miles per account per calendar year.
- Credit card will be billed immediately upon purchase.
- Mileage rates and other fees and offer terms are subject to change.
- Pricing is only available for purchases made through buymiles.mileageplus.com
- Miles are nonrefundable.
- Purchased miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status.
- All MileagePlus Program Rules and terms and conditions apply.
- GST/HST is charged to Canadian residents.
- Powered by Points to purchase United MileagePlus miles. Transaction will appear as ‘Points United Miles’.